- Nanny needed three days per week, between the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm. Nanny must be available Mondays, family has flexibility with the two other days. 31 to 33 hours in three days.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits. $18 to $22 per hour plus benefits including paid holidays, sick / personal, and vacation days.
- Nanny should be reliable, engaging, caring and responsible.
- Nanny should have extensive experience with infant twins or have worked in a nanny share position.
- Nanny must have verifiable infant references.
- Ideal applicant is looking for a career nanny that is looking for a long term position with a Chicago family.
- Mother works from home one day per week, nanny must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Responsibilities include feeding; changing; entertaining; bathing; and all responsibilities related to the twins.
- Home is accessible by the red, brown, and purple line and other public transportation.
- Street parking is available.
- Lovely neighborhood, close to lake, parks, restaurants, and shopping.
Lincoln Park Family with four month old twins seeks full time nanny starting early December.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!