- Monday through Friday, 50 hours per week.
- FT care for two children (preschool and toddler)
- Occasional evening or weekend would be nice but not required.
- Must drive; would prefer that the nanny has her own vehicle with room for two car seats, but family is willing to provide a car for the right applicant.
- Will reimburse for mileage.
- Competitive compensation, 2 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick and/or personal days and paid holidays.
- Nanny should be hands on, creative, and interactive with the children.
- Responsibilities include getting the children ready for activities in the morning; feeding and changing of the baby; providing educational outings and activities for the children; arranging playdates with other children.
- Reading to children, and doing art projects.
- Additional responsibilities include light housekeeping, organization of toys, meal prep for children and keeping the children’s rooms tidy.
- Family has a housekeeper.
- Family has pets.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!