- Family has three under three including a newborn.
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; weekend hours are also available.
- Both parents are professionals, so reliability is of the utmost importance.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; nanny must also be willing to supply a car. Family will reimburse for on the job responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits. $700 per week, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick days.
- Nanny should be highly experienced and have worked with infant through preschool age children.
- Should have the energy and enthusiasm to engage and be active with toddlers. Nanny should be trustowrthy, nurturing, able to multi task.
- Responsibilities include all care of the toddlers, including meal preparation; play time; baby's laundry; care for the baby when requested. It would be helpful if nanny could also help with light family laundry and keeping the house tidy, such as unloading and loading the dishwasher; keeping kitchen and other rooms picked up, etc.
- Nanny should be comfortable with parents that are in and out of the home.
- Not convenient to public transportation. A car is an absolute necessity for this position. Parks and shopping are a five minute drive from the house.
- Please contact our office for more information.
- Nanny must be legal to work in the US and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Must have references and experience working with infants through toddler age children.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!