- Position will be between 45-50 hours per week.
- Occasional nights and weekends with advance notice are available but not required.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Must drive and have a good driving record and a car.
- Family will reimburse for mileage for on the job driving.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE NANNY BE PROMPT, DEPENDABLE, AND HIGHLY RELIABLE!
- Nanny must be warm, caring, reliable, and flexible with hours - both parents are doctors.
- Responsibilities include all care for the baby, including bottles and feeding, diapering, changing, naps, tummy time, outings, enriching developmentally appropriate activities.
- Nanny will also be responsible for light housework and baby’s laundry.
- Family has two cats. Nanny should like cats and have no pet allergies. No care is required for the cats.
- On street parking is available. Close to public transportation, shops, and parks.
- Only applicants with a minimum of three to five years of professional nanny experience will be considered.
Family in Western suburbs seeks full time nanny, to begin in January 2014.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!