- Professional family in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood seeks full time nanny for one infant, to begin in September.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Mother will be on maternity leave for the first few months. Nanny needs to understand this and be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Compensation would be 900/week and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Experienced nanny with verifiable newborn references, especially with newborns. Should be active and comfortable taking baby to the park, classes and play dates, etc. Willing to give guidance to parents, but also to respect their opinions and implement their wishes.
- Responsible for all newborn care: feeding, changing diapers/clothing as needed; tracking feeding, etc.; tummy time; developmentally appropriate activities.
- Family has one cat. Nanny should not have allergies, and feed the cat 1-2 times a day.
- Father works from home about 50% of the time. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Driving is nice, but not required. If nanny drives, she should have a clean driving record; street parking is available.
- Close to public transportation.
- Close to lake, parks, shopping and zoo.
- Family anticipates moving to a larger home in the area in the future.
- Family is hoping to have the same nanny for a long time.
- Applicants must have verifiable work history in a similar type of position with excellent references.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!