- Lovely family is moving to Lake Forest from out of state and they are looking for a fantastic nanny to join their team.
- Monday through Friday - 40 hours per week.
- Four children ranging in age from 1 to 7 years old.
- Nights and weekends may required.
- Nanny should be extremely flexible, and not have a lot of outside commitments.
- Nanny must drive, and have a clean driving record.
- $25 per hour and full medical benefits, including paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid vacation.Mother is in and out of the house.
- There will be occasions when the nanny serves as a mother's helper, and other times when the nanny will be solely in charge of the children.
- Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement, and know when to step back, and when to take the initiative.
- A full time housekeeper will also be on staff; nanny will coordinate housekeeper's responsibilities with the family.
- Responsibilities include light housework; errands; carpooling; light laundry and ironing; light cooking and meal preparation; setting the table; etc.
- Possibility of getting a household pet in the future.
- Nanny should like animals and have no allergies.
- Responsibilities would also include domestic and international travel with the family as needed
- Applicants should have a minimum of three years of domestic service experience working in high end staffed homes and appreciate the need to discretion.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!