- Full Time 50 hours per week. Nanny should be flexible to stay late with advance notice. No weekends required.
- Three children, Two Older Children are in school, and a baby.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; holidays; and paid vacation
- Responsibilities include supervising children; playing games, arts and crafts; doing activity books; reading to and with the children, etc.
- Additional responsibilities include driving the children to school and activities; arranging playdates; engaging in developmentally appropriate activities; taking children on walks.
- Additional responsibilities include light housekeeping: children’s laundry; cleaning up after children’s play; keeping common areas picked up. Grocery shopping and light errands also desired.
For more information and to Apply CLICK HERE