- Monday through Friday, 10 hours/day (typically 8AM-6PM but flexibility is important)
- Competitive compensation with paid holidays and vacation days.
- Knowledge of child development issues, such as age-appropriate activities and nutrition
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record. Able to provide a safe, serviceable vehicle with room for a car seat.
- CPR-certified and knowledge of first aid
- College degree strongly preferred
- Comfortable with dogs, no care of the dog required. Family has a dog walker.
- Family has a housekeeper.
For more information and to Apply Click HERE