- Professional family in Barrington seeks full time nanny for their two children, to begin as soon as possible.
- Two school age children
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- No nights, no weekends, no travel with the family required.
- Nanny should drive and have a clean driving record; nanny should be able to supply a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats. Family will reimburse for mileage.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days, paid holidays and paid vacation (ideally to coincide with family vacation).
- Nanny should be responsible, dependable, reliable, loving and nurturing. Should be energetic, creative, n=mature and engaging with the children. Nanny should be organized and proactively play with the children. A background in education is highly desirable, but not required. An excellent command of English is necessary.
- Nanny will be responsible for getting children to and from school; local activities and play dates. She will be responsible for their meals and snacks. The nanny should have both the ability and the background to help supervise homework, etc.
- When children are in school, the nanny will be expected to help with home responsibilities and errands, such as light cleaning, grocery shopping, errands, organization, etc. The nanny will assume responsibility for laundry and general maintenance of the household.
- Nanny should have at least 3-5 years of professional nanny experience, with verifiable references..
- Family feels it is essential that nanny is aligned with parents’ parenting style, so there is continuity.
- Home is not accessible by public transportation; parking is readily available.
- Park nearby
Family is seeking a nanny manager for their one preschooler , to begin as soon as possible.
Dynamic family in northern/northwestern suburbs seeks full time nanny / family assistant for their family, to begin as soon as possible.
Busy family in Barrington seeks energetic nanny manager for their six children, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!