- Two children elementary school age.
- Hours are Monday through Thursday 11:00AM to 6:30PM
- Highly competitive salary ($23 to $27 /hour) plus benefits including paid vacation, holidays, sick days.
- Nanny must drive, and have a clean driving record. Family will supply a car.
- Nanny should be energetic, loving, dependable, sensitive and fun but able to discipline effectively and supervise / help with homework and projects.
- Nanny is responsible for occasionally getting children ready for school in the morning, and picking them up after school; helping with homework; preparing meals; and transportation to and from activities.
- Other house hold management responsibilities include light cleaning; scheduling and supervising household appointments, doing family laundry; maintaining; purchasing and restocking of household grocery staples; grocery shopping; and errands.
- One parent works from home on occasion and nanny should be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Family has a new non shedding dog
North Shore Family Seeks Top Nanny House Manager - Kenilworth, IL 60043
Wonderful Chicago family seeks fantastic after school nanny for their elementary school age child.
Professional executive family in Oak Park seeks full time assistant and house manger start date is ASAP.
Busy family in Barrington seeks energetic nanny manager for their six children, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!