- Children range in age from 16 months - 12 year old. With the exception of the two youngest, all children are in school full days
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 p.m. (compensation is based on a 45 hour work week). Occasional weekends may be requested.
- Excellent salary and compensation, including possible health insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation.
- 55K to 58K per year pluss full benefits
- Nanny should drive and have a good driving record. Family provides a vehicle for use on the job.
- Nanny should be experienced, and used to dealing with large families. She should be able to handle noise and the demands of a busy household.
- Nanny should be organized; compassionate; good hearted; responsible; a multi tasker; someone who can step in and help out without a lot of direction.
- Nanny will have all responsibilities for childcare, as well as household responsibilities, such as laundry; light cleaning of the home; and light meal preparation.
- Mother does stay at home with children, but due to the number of children, a lot of transportation is involved dropping off and picking up from school and activities.
- Nanny should be able to anticipate the needs of the children, whether it is materials for a school project, keeping them busy with activities, meals and snacks, etc.Ideal applicant is flexible, warm, creative, engaging, looking for a long-term position.
Busy family in Barrington seeks energetic nanny manager for their six children, to begin as soon as possible.
Single high level executive parent seeks after school nanny / sitter to work as a team with full time live in nanny.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!